Friday, September 26, 2008

McCain is Senile

Listening to McCain right now is as like listening to a robot who has been instructed to make certain points. He cannot debate, but instead, he looks for a single word that seems to allow a segue for him to make his three points:

1) Take care of veterans, even though he has voted against every single GI and Veteran bill put forth in front of Congress.

2) Cut spending, cut spending, cut spending, except when it means for big government to bail out the financial crisis to the tune of $700 billion dollars. And by the way, who cares about helping ordinary people with tax cuts because we should focus on giving businesses who benefit from our swiss-cheese tax code from paying any taxes at all. Finally, is McCain serious? He compares the economy of Ireland to ours?

3) I am a maverick: translation, I am really volatile, I am mean, and I am unpredictable when I get angry. That's why I have the Pork Barrel Queen as a running mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment


park

wing #1